What are the show dates and hours?
- Wednesday, February 7 – Sunday, February 11, 2017
- Wednesday: 5-9pm
- Thursday: 11am-9pm
- Friday: 11am-9pm
- Saturday: 10am-9pm
- Sunday: 10am-6pm
Where is the show located?
- The Duke Energy Convention Center
- 525 Elm St., Cincinnati, OH 45202
What cars are in the show?
- The Cincinnati Auto Expo is the region’s largest auto show, featuring over 400 vehicles from 32 different manufacturers. In addition, you’ll see many pre-production vehicles as well as the Dream Machine Boulevard which features some of the most high-end cars available.
Can you purchase cars at the show?
- No, the Cincinnati Auto Expo is an informational only show. You cannot purchase cars, but you can look at, sit in and ask lots of questions without the pressure of a purchase. With so many new cars all under one roof, it’s easy to compare prices and features, which saves both time and money.
How much do tickets cost?
- Door: $11
- Online: $9
- Kroger: $8
Are there any admission specials, discount coupons or group rates?
- Admission Specials:
- Wednesday night “REV IT UP!!” $1 admission, $1 hotdogs & soft drinks, $3 beer
- Thursday & Friday 2 for 1 matinee admission at the door until 6pm
- Kids 12 & under free with a paying adult
- Save $3 by purchasing your tickets at Kroger, or $2 by purchasing them online.
- Group Rates:
- At this time, there are no group rates.
Can I use my credit or debit card to purchase tickets on site?
Are tickets refundable?
- No, tickets are non-refundable.
Where can I park?
- There are over 5,000 parking spaces located immediately surrounding the Center in metered street spaces, private flat lots and privately managed garages. The garages offer direct entry to the convention center via Cincinnati’s Skywalk System. You can reserve parking early with Duke Energy Convention Center’s Parking Widget.
Is the show wheelchair accessible & is there a wheelchair rental?
- Yes, the show is wheelchair accessible. The DECC does have a wheelchair rental, but the quantity is limited. If someone is in need of a wheelchair, the DECC recommends that you call ahead so they can reserve one for you.
Are cameras and videos allowed?
- Absolutely! We encourage photos and videos. Post them on social media with the hashtag #CincyAutoExpo
Is there a place to eat?
- There are many concession stands inside the Convention Center, as well as vendors and a Starbucks coffee. There are 100+ restaurants located in the immediate downtown area surrounding the convention center. Be sure to get one of our Auto Expo Dining Deals cards, so you can save money on dinner at select restaurants just by showing your ticket.
Is there a first aid station?
- Yes. The DECC has one (1) equipped First Aid Room located on the First Floor 5th Street South Concourse outside of Exhibit Hall A. Medics may be contacted through DECC Security on a facility radio, or called by phone at (513) 419-7323 or on in-house rental phones by dialing extension 1323.
Is there a coat check?
- Yes! The coat check will be located on the main floor of the expo, on the 5th street side.
Is there a lost & found?
- All personal lost and found articles are catalogued and stored for thirty (30) days with our Security Department. After that period, all articles are disposed of at the sole discretion of the DECC. Show and exhibitor items that are left behind will be disposed of after 48hours. Please contact DECC Security Console (513) 419-7325 to inquire about retrieving lost items.