Back by popular demand, this year’s Expo will feature our Beer & Wine Garden in the Concourse on 5th. Enjoy a selection of local craft beers from Rhinegeist, Taft, and Madtree along with live entertainment!
The Beer & Wine Garden will be open throughout the Expo. Whether you’re looking to grab a quick drink after work on Thursday, or are spending the day downtown on Saturday, you can sample some of Cincinnati’s best local brews while you check out everything the show has to offer. Live musical entertainment will provided by the Ben Levin Duo, the Sunburners, and John Ford starting Wednesday night and continuing throughout the weekend.
Some (but not all) of the local favorites you can try out are:
- Shade – Madtree’s Gose style beer presents the slight tart of blackberry with a sea salt finish that’s non-traditional and refreshing.
- Truth – Rhinegeist’s flagship IPA is brewed “with a nod to the Pacific, hops sizzle with tropical fruit aroma, grapefruit and mango notes and a dry finish.”
- Lift – A refreshing Kölsch, Madtree’s “crisp refreshing beer with a hint of orange will lift your spirits without lowering your expectations for what a craft beer should be.”
- Panther – A super smooth Robust Porter, Rhingeist’s porter resonates with notes of toffee, bread, chocolate, coffee and dark fruit.
- Cherrywood Amber – Taft’s American amber ale is brewed with a touch of cherrywood smoked malt, for a smooth, sultry flavor.
- Peach Dodo – Rhinegeist’s German Gose is bright and frisky, tart and saline, and dances on the palate with punches of peach.
- Nellie’s Key Lime Caribbean Ale – America Wheat Beer. American wheat beer brewed with keylime juice straight from the islands and a hint of coriander. Refreshingly fruity.
- Cougar – Rhinegeist’s bright blonde ale shines a brilliant malt character. Born of breezes, captured sunlight and whifle, this beer is a balanced yet dry siren whose first sip calls for the third.
If you’re looking to shake up your Friday night happy hour, we’ve created a space with great atmosphere, entertainment, and craft beer selection that will fit bill.