What are the Expo dates and hours?
We’re moving from our traditional February dates for one year only due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Wednesday, May 5 – Sunday, May 9, 2021
- Wednesday: 5-9 p.m.
- Thursday: 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Friday: 11 a.m. -9 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. – 9 p. m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Where is the Expo?
The Duke Energy Convention Center – 525 Elm St., Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
What can we see at the Expo?
- The Cincinnati Auto Expo is the region’s largest automotive industry event, featuring more than 400 vehicles from favorite and well-known manufacturers in addition to local clubs, museums and collections. The Expo also features some of the most luxurious, high-performance rides in our area on our Dream Machine Boulevard presented by General Electric Credit Union.
Can I purchase a car during the Expo?
- No, our Cincinnati Auto Expo is an informational event. Guests are not able to purchase cars, but can experience new models and technology to help research their next purchase. Our Expo is an ideal environment for comparing and evaluating the latest models.
What are Expo ticket prices?
- Duke Energy : $11
- Advance tickets at Kroger customer service counters and the “Tickets” page of this website: $9
Does the Expo offer admission specials?
- Admission Specials:
- Wednesday night “REV IT UP!!” $1 admission, $1 hot dogs and $1 soft drinks.
- Thursday and Friday: TWO for ONE matinee admission at the door until 6 p.m.
- Children age 12 and younger always free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Save $2 by purchasing your tickets at Kroger Customer Service Counters or in advance via the Tickets page of this website.
Can I use my credit or debit card to purchase tickets on site?
Are Expo tickets refundable?
Where can I park?
- More than 5,000 metered, private- or garage-managed parking spaces immediately surround Duke Energy Convention Center. Use the Cincinnati Skywalk system from many garages for direct acess to Duke Energy Convention Center.
Does the Expo meet Americans with Disabilities Act standards?
Are cameras and videos allowed?
- Absolutely! We encourage photos and videos. Post your favorites on social media using #CincyAutoExpo
What concessions does the Expo offer?
- The Duke Energy Convention Center offers great options complemented by several tradtional Cincinnati favorites. In addition, more than 100 restaurants are a short walk or ride away from the Duke Energy Convention Center. Be sure to pick up our Dining Partners brochure to take advantage of special offers and discounts from many downtown favorites.
Where is the First Aid Station?
- Yes. The Duke Energy Convention Center First Aid Room is on the first floor on the south end of the Concourse on Fifth just outside of Exhibit Hall A. Medics may be contacted through Duke Energy Center Convention Center security personnel, a facility radio, by calling (513) 419-7323 or dialing 1323 on Duke Energy Convention Center in-house rental phones.
Where is the coat check?
- Our coach check is on 5th St. side of the Duke Energy Center first floor.
Where is the Expo Lost & Found?
- Lost-and-Found articles are catalogued and stored for 30 days within the Duke Energy Center Security Department. Items are disposed of at the sole discretion of the Duke Energy Convention Center following the 30-day period. Center Expo and exhibitor items left behind will be disposed of following a 48-hour period. Please inquire about Lost-and- Found items by calling Duke Energy Convention Center Security at (513) 419-7325.